WEEK 1

 PRACTICAL 

3 PHOTOSHOP WORKS I LIKE

Figure 1.0:  Photoshop Work One
What I admire about this artwork is its incorporation of real and illustrated elements to create minimalist yet eye-catching visuals.



Figure 1.1: Photoshop Work Two
What I like about this artwork is its absurdity and meaninglessness, it's just a fun picture to look at, I like its warm tones with playfulness of the colours used, not to mention the humanoid birds.



Figure 1.2: Photoshop Work Three
What I like about this artwork are the details and texture it shows, I hope to create artworks as clean and detailed as this in the future. 



BEZIER GAME EXPERIENCE

Figure 1.3: Bezier Game Screenshot

As an experienced user of Illustrator, I'd say I'm quite familiar with using the pen tool, thus the Bezier game was quite easy for me. It was fun though.




 LECTURE 

As our first lecture, Mr. Fauzi taught us how to organize our folder. The system that he encouraged us to follow is shown below.

Figure 2.0: File System by Weeks
Figure 2.1: File System by Classes





 TUTORIAL 

For our tutorial, we were instructed to create our portfolio and a Pinterest board in which we could save artworks we like.

E-PORTFOLIO LINK: https://heyulimseportfolio.blogspot.com/

PINTEREST BOARD: https://pin.it/4M96Gm8



Comments